Strategic Diversity Leadership CoachingTM helps leaders of all backgrounds, to develop skills and strategies to increase their impact and enhance the value that they bring to their organization around issues of inclusive excellence, whether they are president/CEO, executive leader, provost, dean, vice president, department chair, diversity committee chair, senior or chief diversity officer.
The coaching process is tailored to individual needs, challenges and objectives. At the start of each engagement, we get the lay of the land via an in-depth exploratory assessment.
Coaching techniques might include and are not limited to:
- Leadership Assessment of Skills, Abilities, and Goals
- 360 Degree Assessment
- Establishing an Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Establishing a Personal Brand Plan
- Establishing a Launch Plan for the New CDO or Strategic Diversity Leader
- Strategic Support for Managing the Diversity Kick-Start Journey
- Support Identifying Potential Candidates for the Leaders Team
- Providing Key Articles, Tools, Resources, Frameworks, and Planning Guides
- Crisis Coaching in the Event of Campus Diversity Disruptions
- Review of Key Communications & Strategy Documents